Kailash Inner Kora
Kailash Inner Kora (parikrama) is the most popular and one of the hardest Kailash inner Parikrama need some mountaineering experience and equipment. We provide good and experience staffs in mountaineering. This parikrama involves around 34 km walking journey including Asthapath, Nandi Parvat, Atmalingam, Saptarishi cave and Kuber Kunda. The landscape is entirely made up of rock, crevices, snow and ice. Apart from two small monasteries, no humans live along the inner Kailash region. We will fix the tent for accommodation, foods and liquid during Kailash inner kora.
Mount Kailash Inner Kora (parikrama) starts and ends at Darchen. On the first day, we will start our hike from Derapuk visiting Kailash Charan Sparsa in the coming days we will explore the Serlung monastery and closer view of Mount Kailash from here. Touch Atmalingam, Saptarishi cave of inner kora and Samtarishi cave. Inner Kailash kora of Nandi Parvat by crossing high pass in between Mount Kailash and Nandi hill called Nandi la and Khandosalgam La, after that we will get back to Darchen by evening. You have the option to take a horse and personal helper to make you Kailash inner kora easier and successful. Completing your inner kora at Kailash and you can set up again from Derapuk, KuberKundaa, Mount Kailash Charan Sparsa and reach Juthulpuk.
Our representative will greet you and escort you to the hotel for check-in and stay overnight. Dinner at Hotel.
After breakfast, we drive you for a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Visits Pashupatinath temple, Mata Guheswori temple & Budhanilkantha temple which is also known as Jalnarayan, in Lunchtime back to the hotel. After lunch, take a 1-hour flight to Nepalgunj, reach in Nepalgunj, Overnight at Hotel
Simikot is a hilly area of Nepal situated in 2910m, the gateway for Kailash tour by Helicopter. Early Morning, drive to Nepalgunj airport to fly Simikot with schedule flight which takes 45 minutes to reach Simikot. We continue our journey towards Hilsa with chartered Helicopter. We move forward to reach Taklakot small city of Tibet. Overnight at Hotel.
Today is free for acclimatization. We will have some physical exercises in the morning and do some short trek which helps to fit us for Kailash Parikrama and also helps us to acclimatize fast. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, we start drive to reach one of the holy and beautiful lake “MANSAROVAR” which lies on 4550m Elevation. It is 88 km distance from Taklakot to Manasarover and will take a maximum of 2 hours to reach holy lake Mansarovar. We will observe another popular lake called RAKSHAES Lake, stop there for picture and enjoy the view a few minutes and continue towards our journey to Lake Manasarover. We check in Guest House at Mansarovar and take lunch. After Lunch, we will do parikrama of Lake Mansarovar by vehicle. Overnight at Guest House.
Holy Mansarovar is the lake of compassion, tranquillity and bliss. After completing the memorable morning bath and puja we will be heading for Holy Mansarovar Parikrama by landcruiser with packed lunch and continue to drive towards Tarchen (Darchen). If time permits, we visit Chui Gompa. Tarchen is considered as a base camp for Holy Kailash Parikrama. During the auspicious pilgrimage time, this place will be flooded with pilgrims with hundreds of tents all around. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. O/N Hotel Kailash.
After breakfast drive to Tarboche – starting point of Kailash Parikrama. Tarboche is also known as outer “Asthapath”. It is one of the exciting days walking along the beautiful rocky cliffs; waterfalls with some clouds in the clear blue sky make you feeling that Great God Shiva is everywhere with tons of blessing to you. Time to time the face of Kailash Parbat will be kept on appearing. For 7 km trail, it takes almost 7 hrs. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner. O/N at Government Hotel.
Start hiking to Charan Sparsa from North face of Kailash with your guide. You will be at very closed view of Mount Kailash. It is walking whole day over glassier and reach closed view of Mount Kailash. It is part of Kailash Inner Kora. Back to Derapuk for Overnight.
Today you will be climbing to Drolma-la (Dolma-La 18600 ft) and then descending gradually to Zuthulpuk (4760m). Yamasthal should be crossed to reach the Shiva-sthal while your steps go closer to the pass. Today is the most difficult day of the trek. Once you reach the top, just do the holiest offering and sit down for meditation to forget in eternity. Once your steps go down, Parvati-stal and Gauri Kunda are on the way. By late afternoon you will arrive in Zuthulpuk (the cave of Miracles, the great ascetic Milerappa is supposed to have performed miracles here) and continue drive to Darchen. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Hike to Asthapath, explore Serlung Gumba, Saptarishi cave, Atmalingam and mount Kailash view. You have option to take horse and personal helper from Darchen. Walk back to Asthapath for Overnight. Today we will get very simple foods.
Early morning you can explore morning view of Holy Mount Kailash Parbat, You can take Darshan and some snaps over there. we trek back to Darchen and continue drive to Taklakot cross immigration and reach Hilsa. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning after breakfast fly from Hilsa to Simikot, then continue to fly to Nepalgunj. In Nepalgunj, our group can split if any member goes from Nepalgunj to Lakhnow, and other members fly to Kathmandu. The evening we will have a short meeting about the whole yatra. Overnight at hotel
We drop to International airport for your final departure to home or will do further trips in Nepal.
- Arrival and Departure arrangements
- 2 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu in 3/4 star standard hotel on twin sharing room with meals.
- 1 Night accommodation in Nepalgunj at 3 Star category Hotel
- Half day guided tour in Kathmandu valley as per mentioned in itinerary
- 10 night’s accommodations in Tibet on group sharing basis using guest house / Hotel.
- Freshly cooked vegetarian meals 3 times a day.
- Supporting Nepali crew including our own cooks.
- Permits for Manasarovar and Kailash Kora (round).
- Tibet Tourism Board (TTB) approved Tibetan guide.
- Private transportation in Van/Bus in entire trip
- Kailash Permit, Tibet (Chinese) visa fee
- Camping equipment for kitchen, Shower
- Sleeping bag / Down Jacket if needed on Returnable basis.
- Duffle bag (big bag for keeping personal clothes and equipments) & day carry hand bag
- Experienced tour leader / co-coordinator with each group
- ENOUGH Oxygen cylinder entire of tour
- Yaks and Yak-men to carry baggage, food, fuel etc while making Kailash outer kora
- Leading guide and other team members during Kailash Inner Kora
- Emergency evacuation management
- Personal Horse/ Pony Charges for Kailash outer and Inner Kora
- Personal expenses like shopping, phone calls, extra drinks, laundry, yak etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities, flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, accidents etc.
- Tips to drivers, hotel staff.
- Extra cost of transportation, Porterage etc involved due landslides, snowfall.
- Trip cancellation charge due to Tibet government rules and other which are not in our Hand.
- Air ticket from your Home – Kathmandu – Home
- Services other than specified
- Extra days stay at Kathmandu than 3 nights/ any other place due to any reason
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- Aananda Holidays is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from Aananda Holidays of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable.
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full.