Kailash Manasarovar Darshan From Nepal
This trip is catered especially due to COVID-19, for the pilgrims wishing to get darshan of the Holy Mt. Kailash from Nepal. This one weeks’ trip is full of beautiful sights in the western Nepal and allows the clear in distant view of the Holy abode of Lord Shiva.
Our representative will receive you at the airport and guide you to the hotel in Kathmandu. We will meet in the evening for a short briefing of the trip. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
We will visit the Pashupatinath temple, Gujeshwori Shaktipeeth, and the Jalanarayan Temple. After lunch, we will head to the airport and fly to Nepalgunj. Overnight at hotel in Nepalgunj.
In the morning, we will fly to the beautiful village of Simikot. Upon arriving at Simikot, we will get on a jeep to reach Tumling. After driving approx. 8/9hrs we will arrive at Tumling, where we will be camping the night or enjoying the local homestays. Sightseeing of the Limi Valley can be done in the evening if time permits.
After morning tea, we will drive to the Mt. Kailash Viewpoint at Limi, Lapcha. It will take 3 hours to reach at the view point. We will enjoy the in distant view of the Holy Mount Kailash and the Manasarovar Lake. After spending the day, we will drive back to Tumling for overnight stay.
In the morning, we will drive back to Simikot. After arriving at Simikot, we will visit the local villages, and learn of the lifestyles of Western Nepal. Overnight at hotel in Simikot.
In the morning, we will fly to Nepalgunj from Simikot and continue our flight to Kathmandu. If time permits, we can visit the Pashupatinath Arati in the evening. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Our representatives will drop you at the airport after the short trip.
- Six-seater Jeep from Simikot to Simikot
- Three vegetarian meals per day
- 02 nights’ Camping facilities
- Helping staffs
- 02 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3*standard hotel
- 01-night Accommodation in Nepalgunj in 4*standard hotel
- 01 nights’ Accommodation in Simikot
- 4 domestic flights (KTM – KEP – IMK – KEP – KTM)
- Any personal bills
- Any Insurance
- Any Tips, Donations
- Any Emergency Evacuations
- Extra nights stayed due to unforeseen circumstances
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- Aananda Holidays is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from Aananda Holidays of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable.
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full.