Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
For a luxury and short days yatra to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter is the best option where we reach either from Kathmandu or reach from Lucknow of India. The helicopter is not allowed to land in Tibet, so it is still at Hilsa of Nepal – Tibet border. We walk for 25 minutes to catch our vehicle on the Tibet side to Taklakot, which is also known as Purang.
After that, we stay one extra night in Taklakot for the acclimatization toward Kailash. Then drive 200 Km to reach in holy Manasarovar Lake. This is the shortest route to reach Manasarovar and can be convenient for the busy pilgrims. A short flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj or reach Nepalgunj via Lucknow, stay overnight in Nepalgunj. Next morning we will have a scheduled flight to Simikot, after the formalities of Immigration, then we take a Helicopter to the Hilsa Nepal-Tibet border. After the immigration process of Tibet, we continue to drive to Taklakot. This is the best and shortest route to reach Tibet for Kailash Yatra. We operate 10 Days Kailash Heli tour via Lucknow for those travelers who have a limited amount of time for traveling.
On your arrival at Kathmandu Airport, our company representative from Touch Kailash Travels & Tours will welcome you, and transfer to hotel. After check in the hotel, we will brief short about Kailash tour and other necessary information - Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, forward for sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Visit Pashupatinath temple, Mata Guheswori temple & Budhanilkantha temple, at Lunch time back to hotel. After lunch, take 1 hour flight for Nepalgunj, reach in Nepalgunj, check in Hotel.
Simikot, a hilly area of Nepal with altitude of 2910 m is gateway for Kailash tour by Helicopter. Early Morning, drive to Nepalgunj airport to fly Simikot with schedule flight and it takes only 55 minutes with tiny aero-plane. Fly with 5/6 chartered helicopter to Hilsa from Simikot. Cross Nepal - Tibet boarder after completion of the immigration process of Nepal and Tibet. 25 minutes flight only allows 10 kg bags for each person. Drive 27 km to Taklakot. Staying one overnight here is for body acclimatization in high altitude.
Rest for adjusting High Altitude. Walking around Takalakot yoga and meditation.
After breakfast we start drive to reach one of the holy and beautiful lakes “MANASAROVER” - 4550m Elevation. It is 88 km distance from Taklakot to Manasarover, which takes 2 hours at the most. On the way, there is another lake called RAKAS Lake. We stop there for pictures and enjoy the view for few minutes. Then continue drive for Manasarover. When we reach there, check in guest house and take some rest. Meanwhile, lunch will be ready. After lunch, start drive to Manasarovar kora with vehicle.
Exploration and ritual puja at bank of Lake Manasarovar. You also can deep at Sarovar. After lunch short drive to Darchen. preparation for Kailash kora and overnight.
After breakfast, we drive to Tarboche (Valley of God), whoever book personal horse and helper waiting there for some formalities of Tibetan government. Start Kailash Kora. It takes 4-5 hours walking to reach in Derapuk, the north face of holy Kailash.
Today early morning have a breakfast and ready to walk long, hardest up and down. Our staff provides you packed lunch before start the walk. Few hours walking is going up till Dolmala Pass (5613m), this is our main destination of kailash kora. When we reach on the top of pass, take some picture and start to walk down as soon as possible, after few meters walking, there is Gaurikunda situated on the right and 200 meter down from the our trail. Continue walk down around 2 hours, we will meet flat trail and continue walking until Zuthulpuk. Total walking distance 22 km with 8-9 hours.
After early breakfast, walk 2 hours to catch our vehicle which takes us to Nepal boarder. Take lunch at Darchen prepared by our staff team, then continue drive to Nepal-Tibet boarder. Make immigration procedure to exit Tibet, after that walk until Hilsa in Nepal side and overnight.
Early morning after breakfast, fly from Hilsa to Simikot, then continue fly to Nepalgunj. In Nepalgunj our group can split if any member goes from Nepalgunj to Lucknow, and other member fly to Kathmandu. We will have short meeting about the whole yatra in the evening.
We will drop you to the International Airport and farewell for your onward Journey
- Airport pick up and drop
- Halfday sightseeing in Kathmandu
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing based
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Simikot
- Schedule flight of Kathmandu-Nepaljung-Kathmandu
- Schedule flight of Nepaljung-Simikot-Nepaljung
- Chartered helicopter from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
- group sharing guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
- Buffet Indian veg. meals (breakfast/dinner/packed lunch) during the trip
- transportation by bus/van
- Truck to keep goods, your bid bags and foods
- Kailash permit and visa
- Entrace fees of Lake Manasarovar and kailash
- All camping equipment for kitchen
- Enough oxygen cylinders and pillow
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama.
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/ Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
- Using extra nights in hotel/ guesthouse (except the hotels mentioned in the itinerary)
- Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra costs incurred due to split from the main group or serious health condition
- Expenses of Personal nature
- Any extra expenses due to flight delay/ cancel with valid reason
- Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
- Tipping to staffs
- Hotel/ Guest house upgrading
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- Aananda Holidays is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from Aananda Holidays of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable.
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full.