Lhasa Kailash EBC with Charan Sparsha
Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet Autonomous Region, is notable as "the city of daylight". With a long history and solid religious air, it has pulled in numerous voyagers to take a visit. In the Tibetan language, "Lhasa" signifies where God lives. Situated at 3700 meters above ocean level, its the sacred city for Tibetan individuals, yet additionally for Buddhist enthusiasts everywhere throughout the world.
It probably wont be appropriate to consider it a "city" a couple of years back, however, at this point, its drawing nearer to a city we know about. Inns, banks, shopping centres... you can see them all around, and about the influence you to overlook its quite a level. Strolling in the Potala Palace Square after remodel, you may have a fantasy that you are not in Lhasa, which should be poor in your brain. In any case, this is actually its appeal, another cutting edge city with an antiquated flavour that will thoroughly get you inebriated and cant resist experiencing passionate feelings for it. Regardless of Jokhang Temple, Norbulingka, Sera Monastery, or Barkhor Street, and so forth there is dependably a spot can inspire you, and become the goal of your spirit.
Welcome to the Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. Our representative will greet you and escort you to the hotel for check-in and Aarati at Pashupatinath. stay overnight.
Early morning after Breakfast we visit Pashupatinath, Gujeswori Temple, Jal Narayan, Bouddhanath Stupa and Swyamabhunath Stupa. Lunch on the way.
On your arrival in Tibet, we will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Taking it to slow the rest of today, you can adjust to the altitude easier and quicker. Remember to drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep for the long journey ahead.
Potala Palace Jokhang Temple
Further, our waylays in the capital of a province of Tsang - Shigatse - residence Panchen Lama - the second ecclesiastic of Tibet. Early in the morning excursion in a monastery of Tashilhunpo (it is based on 1447), visiting a temple of the Buddha of the future - Maitreya and also other temples of a monastery. Overnight at the hotel.
early in the morning take breakfast, drive to Rongbuk and Everest Base camp. Place of Rongbuk & Rongbuk Monastery at an altitude of 5000meter from sea level the highest in the world is dedicated to the Guru Padma Sambhava. The monastery is a pleasant place to visit but of course, the major attraction is the stunning necked hills & snow cover mountains scenery all around and the view of the world's highest Everest mountain's north face. From here it takes the half hour drive to Everest Base camp & altitude of 5200 meters. Explore here and back to Rongbuk. Take Lunch and drive to Old Tingri for overnight.
early morning take breakfast & drive to Saga and meet staff from Kathmandu, From Tingri to Saga will take 7 hours, Staff will make fresh meals. Overnight in 4-star hotels in Saga
The day starts with full of excitement, by the late afternoon you can have the first sight of Holy Kailash Parbat and Manasarovara. Hore, a small village nearby Lake Manasarovar, we will spend a night there.
Manasarovar is the lake of compassion, tranquillity and bliss. After completing the memorable morning Bath and We will head towards Tarchen in the evening around 4 PM. It is considered as a base camp for the Holy Kailash Parikrama.
It is one of the exciting days walking along the beautiful rocky cliffs; water falls with some clouds in the clear blue sky make you feeling that Great God Shiva is everywhere with tons of blessing to you. Time to time the face of Kailash Parbat will keep on appearing. For 15 km trail, it takes almost 6 hrs.
Morning take breakfast and start walking towards Charan Sparsh It takes 3 and half hour climb up and climbs down is taken 1 hour. Overnight stay there in Dirapuk
Hardest but Holiest day of your pilgrimage Yatra with Dolma-La (pass) of 18600ft between two valleys. Yamasthal should be crossed to reach the Shiva-sthal while your steps go closer to the pass. Once you reach the top, just do the holiest offering and sit down for meditation to forget you. Once your steps go down, Parvati-sthal and Gauri Kunda are on the way. By the late afternoon, you will arrive Zuthal Puk (the cave of Miracles. The great ascetic Milerappa is supposed to have performed miracles here).
After walking for 3 hours, all the driving crew will be waiting for your arrival. By late afternoon you will be at your lodge in Saga.
Easy day onward today. We take easy driving back to Shigatse town which is the second biggest town of Tibet. You can make a late afternoon walking tour.
Continue drive to Lhasa city and transfer to Hotel. Prepare your bag for flight back to Kathmandu.
We will receive you from Airport and drop off at the Hotel. Rest and shopping if time permits
We will drop you to the International Airport of Kathmandu for your further journey.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Kathmandu – Lhasa - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Mention in the itinerary in the basis twin sharing in Nepal and Tibet and group sharing in Kailash Region.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Included
- All necessary entrance fees in Nepal and Tibet
- Special Kailash Mansarovar Permit
- Applicable entrance fees to visit Monasteries and temples
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Lhasa
- Nepali Guide and Tibetan Guide
- Nepali Crew members in Kailash Region
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
Terms and Conditions
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- Aananda Holidays is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from Aananda Holidays of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable.
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full.