Divya Desams are an auspicious collection of 108 Vishnu temples. Out of the 108 Divya desams, 105 Divya desams are spread in across the states of the Indian subcontinent - Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. While one is located in Nepal and the last two resides beyond earthly realms namely, Thirupalkadal (the ocean of milk) and Thiruparamapadam (Vaikuntha where Lord Vishnu resides).
Vaishnavites, after the completion to the visits of the 106 Divya desams ultimately hope to reach the god's feet through the remaining two Divya desams - thirupparkadal and thiruparamapadham to acquire pure holiness.
Among the Divya desams in India, a collection of 84 Divya desams are located in Tamil Nadu, while 11 Divya Desams are spread out in the northern and southern parts of Kerala. The Malai Nadu Divya Desams are the collection of 13 Divya desams , out of which 2 are situated in the Kanyakumari district of Tamil Nadu and the balance 11 in Kerala.
No of temples covered: 03 Temples
Total distance covered: 210 Kms
On your arrival at Nagercoil, our company representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel only for refreshing and breakfast, and a short briefing will be made about the tour. After check out from hotel, we will drive you to the following places for Darshan:Lunch will be provided on the way.
1. Thirupathisaram in Nagerkoil to Darshan Thiruvazhmarban perumal temple
2. Thiruvattaru in Martandam and Darshan Adikesava perumal temple From there we proceed to Thiruvanthapuram (Trivandrum) and have lunch. In the evening around 4 pm we will visit.
3.Ananthapadmanabhaswamy temple in Thiruvanthapuram for Darshan
After the Darshan we drive to Tiruvalla, for dinner and overnight stay.
No of temples covered: 06 Temples
Total distance covered: 145 Kms
starts early around 5am and proceed to darshan the following temples:
4. Thiruvaranvilai Parthasarthy perumal temple in Aaranmula
5. Thiruchittatu Imayvarappan perumal temple in Chengannur
6. Thirupuliyur Mahavishnu perumal temple in Chengannur
7. Thiruvanvandur Pambanaiappan perumal temple in Chengannur
8. Thiruvallavazh Sree Vallaba perumal temple in Tiruvalla
After Darshan, return to hotel around 9 am for breakfast, lunch and rest. In the evening check out from hotel and
9. Darshan Athuputha Narayanan in Thirukoodithanam, Changanserry.
After having Darshan we proceed to Ernakulam for dinner and overnight stay
No of temples covered: 02 Temples
Total distance covered: 100 Kms
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and visit the following temples
10. Thirukkakara in Ernakulam and Darshan Vamana Perumal temple.
11. Thirumoozhikalam in Aluva and Darshan Lakshmana perumal temple.
After Darshan, we proceed to Guruvayur for stay and lunch. In the evening around 4 pm. We will Darshan Guruvayurappan and do shopping at your own expenses in Guruvayur. Dinner and overnight stay at Guruvayur.
No of temples covered: 02 Temples
Total distance covered: 194 Kms
Around 5 am in the morning, after check out from the hotel we will be visiting the following places for Darshan:
12. Thirunavai in Kuttipuram and Darshan Nava Mukunda temple
13. Thirumittacode in Pattambi and Darshan Uyavantha perumal temple
After darshan proceed to breakfast and drive to Coimbatore. Lunch will be provided on the way and around afternoon we will drop you at Coimbatore and bid farewell.
* Inclusions and Exclusions as applicable for your tour package.
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Tour Manager and Guide Charges
7. One litre Water bottle three per day for each person
8. 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Onward and return flight tickets/ Train Tickets/ Bus Tickets
2. Doli charges as applicable in various temples
3. Auto charges
4. Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
5. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, Tips and porter fees.
6. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
7. Travel insurance and Medical expenses
8. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
Female: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of March 2021.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.
Starts From: Chennai / Bangalore
Duration: 04 Days / 03 Nights
Valid from : Jan - December 2021